- Challenges against the petitions of four of the six Republican candidates in the Democratic recalls have been filed.
- The VFW of Wisconsin has awarded Randy Hopper its Senate Legislator of the Year award.
- Some Guy thinks the fake Democrats could pull off an upset.
- An always-enjoyable look at hypocrisy and shenanigans from Cowles and Hopper.
- GOP Rep. John Nygren has been disqualified, for lack of adequate signatures, in the recall election vs. Sen. Dave Hansen of Green Bay. Now Hansen will face the only GOP candidate, alleged domestic violence perpetrator David VanderLeest, in a July 19 general election.
- Gov. Walker signed the budget on Sunday, which cuts $800 million from public schools, $250 million from UW and cuts tax credits for poor people. Hopper claims the budget "promotes Wisconsin values." Nice.
- Article here on the race in the 10th District (Shelia Harsdorf & Shelly Moore).
Finally: I’ve found this resource to be extremely useful.
As always, follow our campaign at RecallTheRight.org.